Location: Ziferblat, Edge Street, Northern Quarter, Manchester.
The first 1.5 Hours will be your introduction into digital marketing within the fashion industry, we will go through everything we believe you need to know when starting a career within marketing in the fashion industry.
We have compiled the basics of several different areas of marketing, so if your unsure which speciality you would be interested in this is the perfect workshop to give you a wide perspective.
The Marketing Job Roles
Paid for Social media Marketing
Organic Search Marketing
Some of the things that we will speak about within the above topics will include;
- Introduction into all of the above, what they are, the key things you need to know etc.
- Using images within your marketing – what you can & can’t do
- Remarketing to customers
- Call to actions
- FB Ad Auction
- FB Display Network
- Key words
- Featured snippets on google
- Creating a social media strategy
Alongside so much more!
The second portion (1.5 hour) of the workshop will revolve around another side of marketing and will be run by Jennifer Hodgson from Chlobo.
- PR & Communications
- Press & Media Liaison
More information on this portion will be available soon!
What do you get from this workshop?
- Industry secrets & tips
- Knowledge from industry professionals you won’t receive in a lecture hall
- The chance to ask questions
- Information pack – with information from the day alongside other valuable information
- Workshop Certificate (Not accredited yet!) but will look great in your portfolio to show potential employers you are constantly upskilling yourself